How To Add An Agency As A User To Your Google Search Console Account
- Choose your website property in Search Console.
2. Click the Settings icon in the navigation pane in the bottom left side of your screen.
3. In Property Settings, click ‘Users & permissions’. Note: If you don’t see ‘Users & permissions’, you don’t have ownership authorization needed to add new users to your Google Search Console account.
4. Click the ADD USER button.
5. Type the Google Account name (email) of the new user.
6. Select permissions to grant the user and click the Add button
7. The new user must then add your property to their Google Search Console property list in order to access it.
How To Add An Agency As A User To Your Google Search Console Account Use your Google Account to sign in to Google Search Console
How To Safely Add An Agency To Your Google Ads Account Before you start working with a digital marketing agency on your PPC accounts, it
How to Safely Add an Agency to Your Google Business Profile (fka Google My Business) When you begin working with an agency to help with