Set up or edit SMS Requests to customize the feedback request. With a Pro Plan or higher, you can send a feedback request to your customer via text message using SMS Requests.
To edit the SMS Request follow these steps:
- Log in to your RocketReviews account.
- If you have multiple locations, choose the location you would like to edit the SMS Request for from the Business Dashboard.
- From the menu, go to Requests > SMS Requests.
- Use the following options available in SMS Settings to edit the request:
- Message Type – Select SMS text message or MMS text message with image.
- Image File – If you selected MMS text message upload an image for your message.
- Message to Send – Edit the message sent to your customer via text message.
- 160 characters for SMS text message
- 240 characters for MMS text message
- Include Feedback URL – Click to include the Feedback URL to link customers to your selected Request Mode.
5. Make your desired changes in the editor and check the preview. Click Send Test and enter your phone number to send a text to your mobile device for review.
6. Click Save to confirm changes and update the SMS Request.
The initial feedback request will be sent via text message. Customers who also have an email address in Customer Profile will receive First and Second Reminder Emails if they are turned to ON in your selected Request Mode.
SEE ALSO: SMS Requests
SEE ALSO: SMS Requests Reminder Emails
SEE ALSO: Manually Send Email/SMS Requests
SEE ALSO: Automatically Send Email/SMS Requests