This feature is available to locations that are on the Pro Plan and up.
Auto-tagging can also be used to apply tags to existing 1st- and 3rd-party reviews in your account. Tagging past reviews can take up to 24 hours to complete based on volume.
To create a tag and select keywords to be used for Auto-Tagging follow these steps:
- Log in to your RocketReviews account.
- Go to Settings > Auto-Tagging.
- Click Add New Tag.
4. Enter a tag name and click Next.
5. Add keywords. Keywords are used to identify which reviews will be tagged. When the system detects a keyword(s) in review content, the new review will be tagged with the Tag Name. Click Next.
6. If you wish to apply this tag to older reviews in your account click the toggle to ON. If not, leave the toggle to OFF. Click Save Tag.
8. Your custom tag has been created and Auto-Tagging is set to ON by default.
When a new 1st- or 3rd-party review that contains a selected keyword is received, it will automatically be tagged.
SEE ALSO: Tags
SEE ALSO: Tag Widget