To request repeat customer feedback from a customer select one of the following methods:
- Manually Send New Feedback Request for Repeat Customer Feedback
- Add Repeat Customers to Request Repeat Customer Feedback
Manually Send New Feedback Request for Repeat Customer Feedback
Manually send a new feedback request to an existing customer in RocketReviews to capture repeat customer feedback. This method can be used at any time, even if the repeat customer feedback threshold has not been met.
To manually send a new feedback request to an existing customer follow these steps:
- Log in to your RocketReviews account.
- If you have multiple locations, select the location you would like to send a new feedback request for from the Business Dashboard.
- In Customer Activity go to the customer you want to request repeat customer feedback from and click the customer’s name or select Manage > View Profile.
- Manage > Resend a Request sends a rating revision to a customer, not a new feedback request. Feedback received from a rating revision will overwrite existing feedback.
- In Customer Profile click Send new feedback request to send a new feedback request to the customer. A new feedback entry will be created and any activity received will be recorded.
Add Repeat Customers to Request Repeat Customer Feedback
If the Repeat Customer Feedback Threshold has been met, repeat customers can be added to RocketReviews via customer list import or automation to allow a new feedback request to be sent and repeat customer feedback to be received.
To add repeat customers to request repeat customer feedback follow these steps:
- Log in to your RocketReviews account
- Add customers, including repeat customers, using your preferred method:
- If a repeat customer does not meet the Repeat Customer Feedback Threshold they will be identified as a Duplicate customer and will not be imported at this time. All other customers and repeat customers will be imported.
SEE ALSO: Repeat Customer Feedback Settings