Download and install the RocketReviews WordPress plugin to assist in adding the Review Widget, Tag Widget, or Review Badge to your WordPress website.
To download and install the WordPress plugin follow these steps:
- Download the WordPress Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress website.
- From the menu go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin, choose the file testimonials-widget-4.7.zip and click Install Now.
- Once the plugin is successfully installed, click Return to Plugin Installer.
- Go to Installed Plugins and you will see Testimonials Widget listed as an active plugin.
Why do I need a Plugin? Can I not just paste the Testimonials Code Snippet into my WordPress Page Editor?
Why is the RocketReviews plugin not listed in the WordPress Plugin Directory?
The plugin itself relies on RocketReviews to add any function to WordPress. This makes it a “paid or sponsored” plugin, and therefore, ineligible to be listed on WordPress.org
I don’t like Plugins. Do I have to use one to add the Review Widget to my web page?
No problem. Simply create a “WordPress Page Template” and you can add the widget code directly into the PHP file. Jump over to WordPress.org to learn about custom page templates.