Content is still king when it comes to your website’s written copy, images, and videos.
In digital marketing, the challenge for most businesses is that not just any content will do; quality matters. Top-notch content attracts visitors to your site and serves your audience’s needs.
Your content plan will determine whether your site is a marketing tool that grows your business or just another brochure site on the web.
Content for SEO
When it comes to SEO, Google doesn’t rank websites — it ranks web pages. Generally speaking, Google reviews your page’s content to understand what topic it is relevant to. Your page gains authority if members of your audience share and link their web pages to your page. Web pages with the highest authority and relevance on a topic tend to rank best for related searches.
Technical SEO lays the foundation for better rankings. However, it is the content you build on that foundation that makes the difference. What is surprising to most people is that these SEO items are also important to the success of your paid search advertising efforts.
Content for your audience
Your content is your opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and connect with your audience members on their decision-making journey.
You separate yourself from your competitors with exceptional content that meets high standards:
Our content process
- Research – Pick your battles by targeting the right keywords and topics that best serve your audience.
- Create – Use written copy and relevant visual elements effectively to improve audience engagement, create a good user experience, and encourage action.
- Promote – Get the word out! Utilize your social media, email newsletters, and other online communication methods to bring attention to your content.
- Measure – Have measurables in place, such as Analytics to track and report performance and effectiveness.
- Improve – Apply performance insights to increase the effectiveness of your content.