Facebook Ads Services
WHY CONSIDER FACEBOOK ADS?
Facebook Ads offer an effective way to quickly increase qualified traffic to your website and grow your business. Facebook Ads can be one of the best investments for your business for 2 very good reasons:
- Your audience is on Facebook– According to Statista, the total number of Facebook users in the US was more than 297 million in 2020. By 2023 than number is expected to increase to more than 312 million users. 73% of US Facebook users use it on a daily basis and on average 33 minutes per day.
- Facebook Ads are cost-effective – When compared with other forms of media and online advertising, Facebook Ads are one of the most cost-effective advertising channels for reaching a large, targeted audience.
With SEO Rocket, you have the advantage of working with an experienced partner with more than 20 years’ experience successfully managing millions of dollars in paid advertising. We make sure you’re spending smart and generating as many leads and sales as possible with your ad budget.
WHY INVEST IN FACEBOOK ADS?
Targeting Capabilities Reach
Facebook ads can be targeted to people by location, age, gender, interests, demographics, behavior and connections. You can also use more advanced targeting tools like Lookalike Audiences, which lets you target people similar to the people who already engage with your business, or you can layer your targeting options to select a more specific audience.
You can choose advertising objectives that work within your budget and set a custom budget based on the needs of your business. You can also adjust your budget, pause or stop ads as finances change for your business.
Facebook ads are integrated across social media platforms. Depending on where you create your ad and the type of ad you create, you can choose to show your ads on Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network. This means your ads may reach people whether they’re on Facebook or a different app or website entirely.
Measure your success
Each ad you create can be measured using insights, metrics and tools provided by Facebook. With Facebook’s measurement tools, you can understand the effectiveness of your ads and the creative that drives the best results. You can also access tools that help you find your audience and reach more people you care about.
WHAT DOES FACEBOOK ADS MANAGEMENT INCLUDE?
- Industry, competitor and audience analysisto identify your best opportunities
- Bids and budget management to optimize for your best ROI
- Ad targeting optimization to deliver your ads to your ideal prospects
- Ad copywriting optimization and ad image consultation to get optimal performance from your ads
- Landing page optimization custom landing page development and monthly landing page optimization
- Monthly reporting and analysis with a dedicated Facebook Ads consultant
Did You Know?
69% of Americans use Facebook
93% of US Facebook users use it on a weekly basis
48% of B2B decision makers use Facebook for research
FACEBOOK ADS FAQS
Are Facebook Ads better than Google Ads?
Google Ads have a wider potential online audience reach than Facebook Ads, but Facebook Ads can offer more nuanced targeting with its pixel and potentially more powerful tracking insights than Google Ads. That said, the best strategy usually includes both Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
Is it better to run ads on Facebook or Instagram?
Instagram may be the better choice as long as you can support it with strong visual content. If your content is mixed, or primarily written ad copy, choose Facebook Ads.
Want to take advantage of the most cost-effective advertising platform to expand your audience reach, engage your customers, build your brand and drive more visitors to your website? Let SEO Rocket help you to get the most from your Facebook Ads.