Geofencing Marketing & Advertising Services
SEO Rocket provide geofencing marketing and advertising services to drive more foot traffic to your business and increase brand awareness.
Would you like to deliver your advertising to people who visit the places you care about?
Geofencing involves creating a virtual barrier around a physical location that allows you to advertise to someone who has entered that designated location.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH GEOFENCING MARKETING?
There are typically three main segments of businesses that are the best fit for Geofencing marketing.
Have multiple retail locations
- Retailers & Franchises – Increase return customers by advertising to people who’ve visited your store.
- Auto Dealers – Advertise to prospects who show up on your lot.
- Food & Dining – Increase foot traffic to restaurants. Win over customers going to competitive locations.
Run seasonal or special events
- Events & Concerts – Custom date ranges for attendee audiences as far back as 18 months.
- Travel & Hospitality – Reach people who visit lifestyle matched locations.
- Major Sports – Advertise to people who attend sporting event locations.
Want audiences that visit specific retail locations
- eCommerce – Find shoppers that visit your retail competitors.
- Consumer Packaged Goods Brands – Find shoppers that visit stores where your products are sold.
HOW GEOFENCING MARKETING WORKS
Our geofencing marketing solution is powered by opted-in GPS data. GPS data is the most reliable and accurate to within a few feet.
GPS-based accuracy enables you to run a very different kind of campaign from the targeting you can do with Google Ads. With location data, you’ll better understand and convert audiences that are otherwise out of reach.
When a person opts-in to share their location with a mobile app, the latitude/longitude data gathered from that app is what powers your ability to target them based on locations they visit.
GPS data is ingested, aggregated and anonymized to prevent the identification of individuals and make sure the data is clean and privacy compliant.
Next, the data is matched to places – a retail business, a venue, an auto dealership, etc.
The next step, which is optional, is data enrichment. This might involve appending demographic or behavioral insights to the location data.
Then we get to the three core elements of geofencing marketing: analytics, audiences, and attribution.
- The analytics piece enables you to understand your target audiences based on where they shop, how often they shop at those places, how far they travel to get there, etc. This lets us be smarter about your potential ad spend and build location-based audiences to market to.
- We can then push those audiences to a DSP or a social ad platform so you can serve ads and drive activations.
- Lastly, you’ll want to be able to understand how your ads performed. The attribution piece shows you who among your audience went to location you want your audience to visit. It could be an amusement park, a concert, a coffee shop, or anything in between.
GEOFENCING MARKETING & PRIVACY
We can’t talk about Geofencing marketing without talking about privacy. All of the location data you use must be privacy compliant.
The hallmarks of privacy, which we follow, are:
- Honoring all OS opt-outs
- De-identified, aggregated data sets – which means specific individuals cannot be singled out from an audience
- CCPA compliant
Did You Know?
84% marketers now use location data in their marketing and ad campaigns
94% marketers plan to use location data in the future
40% year-over-year growth makes this one of the fastest growing marketing tactics for consumer and retail segments
Let SEO Rocket put the power of geofencing marketing in your hands to drive more customers in your door.