Google Ads Services
SEO Rocket is a certified Google Partner specializing in Google Ads services for small businesses and ecommerce. We offer Google Ads management as well as Google Ads audits.
WHY CONSIDER GOOGLE ADS?
Google Ads offer an effective way to increase qualified traffic to your website and grow your business in a matter of days, not months. Google Ads can be one of the best investments for your business for 2 very good reasons:
- Highly targeted– Use search ads to appear when people are specifically searching Google for your product or service. So you’ll get seen by your ideal customer at the time when your customer is looking to buy what you offer. Apply your ideal prospects demographic data (location, age, gender, time of day, etc.) for even more refined targeting.
- Low risk – Google Ads pay-per-click advertising can be much less risky than other forms of advertising. You’re only paying Google when interested customers click on your ads to connect with you.
With SEO Rocket, you have the advantage of working with a Google Partner with more than 20 years’ experience successfully managing millions of dollars in paid ads. We make sure you’re spending smart and generating as many leads and sales as possible with your ad budget.
WHY INVEST IN GOOGLE ADS?
Whether you’re a local business or a global brand, Google Ads targeting options allow you to select exactly when and where your advertisements are seen.
Choose your ad spend budget and adjust your budget as needed. With optimized Google Ads campaigns, you are able to get a high return on investment which may not be possible with other marketing strategies.
Google Ads appear prominently above other search results and on ad partner websites. Millions of people click Google Ads every day.
Learn Your Market
Google Ads offer a wealth of information about your customers’ habits. You can discover the keyword searches they use, their location, device preferences, days and times they are most active along with a variety of additional demographic data. This information is not only useful for improving your ad campaigns, but can be used to improve your SEO results and overall product and services offerings.
WHAT DOES GOOGLE ADS MANAGEMENT INCLUDE?
- Keyword research, search analysis and managementto refine your target keywords for your best opportunities
- Bids and budget management to optimize for your best ROI
- Ad targeting optimization to deliver your ads to your ideal prospects
- Ad copywriting optimization to get optimal performance from your ads
- Landing page optimization custom landing page development and monthly landing page optimization
- Monthly reporting and analysis with a dedicated Google Ads consultant
Type of Business:
“SEO Rocket has been a wonderful partner for us. Their team is very knowledgeable and always willing to explain the principles of SEO so that we can understand and appreciate the steps they’re taking. Their expertise yielded great results for the holiday season, and helped us introduce our baked goods and spread happiness to an even larger audience. “ – Maggie Sartin, Director of Marketing at Dewey’s Bakery
Did You Know?
75% of users click on ads to help them find the information they need more easily
65% of people click on ads when making purchases
GOOGLE ADS FAQS
Is there a minimum for Google Ads?
No. There is no minimum ad budget for Google Ads. However, depending on a campaign’s scope and industry competition, starting budgets often range between $1,000 and $10,000 per month.
How do I know if my Google Ads are working?
Sign in to your Google Ads account dashboard. It will show if your campaign ads are active and report any ad activity such as impressions, clicks, cost and conversion data.
Can you see who clicked on your Google ad?
You can’t see individual identifying information about the people who just click on your ads, but you can see user activity data and demographic information about your Google Ads visitors.
Want to be in the driver’s seat and fast-track your online advertising? Google Ads offers direct control over your campaigns plus a variety of solutions to deliver the right message at the right time.