Custom SEO Services for Business Growth
SEO is a valuable marketing tool offering great potential to bring you more qualified leads, higher conversion rates, and overall better reach with potential customers of your site.
When it comes to SEO, your search engine rankings are a means to an end. If you are like most business owners, your SEO goal is to get more leads and sales from your website. SEO turns your site into a sales engine for your business:
- Improving your keyword rankings for relevant searches
- Generating more targeted traffic to your site
- Maximizing your website leads and sales
Our 10 Step Process
- Your Goals – Our team works with you to define the actionable, measurable digital marketing goals that are important to you.
- SEO Site Audit – We use a variety of industry-leading specialized tools and manual audits to complete an advanced SEO audit of your website’s strengths and weaknesses. Our team identifies and prioritizes the technical SEO elements and performance issues with your site that most affect your SEO results.
- Competitive Analysis – Our competitive digital marketing analysis allows us to compare your business to your top competitors so we can understand your specific competitive landscape and create an effective plan of action for you.
- Keyword Research – Our team uses numerous keyword research tools to analyze and identify the right search terms to target: those that represent the best opportunity to accomplish your goals.
- Content – We coordinate with you to produce and promote unique, high-quality content on a routine basis that best serves the interests and needs of your audience. This content also supports your SEO plan by increasing topical relevancy and earning quality backlinks.
- On-site Optimization – We apply on-page optimization techniques to your website’s content and code to ensure everything is in-line with SEO best practices.
- Marketing Measurables – You can’t improve what you don’t measure. Before we begin your SEO services, we make sure that your site has all relevant reporting tools properly installed, configured, and working to report accurate performance data. Typical reporting tools that we rely on are Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Call Tracking (whenever phone call leads are important to your business growth).
- Monitoring Results – We routinely audit your site’s SEO health to analyze how well your results align with your goals, identify new opportunities for improvement, and continually watch for anomalies that may indicate issues that require further investigation.
- SEO Adjustments – As we gather and analyze your site’s performance data, our team makes SEO adjustments and offers recommendations designed to get the best results from your SEO campaign.
- Monthly Reporting – Get monthly reports and analysis from a dedicated SEO expert. Reports include an Executive Summary along with key performance data related to your stated digital marketing goals and recommendations. A quote for customized reporting is available upon request.”
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is an on-going process designed to increase the quantity and quality of visitor traffic to your website from unpaid (i.e. organic) search results. The practice of SEO involves applying an understanding of how search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo!, Bing) rank webpages so you can outrank your competitors in search engine results.
Contact the experts at SEO Rocket now and start growing your business.