SEO Rocket provides SEO services to business owners, marketing managers and consultants. SEO offers unmatched ROI for the long-term digital marketing success of your business by:
- Improving your keyword rankings for relevant searches
- Generating more targeted traffic to your site
- Maximizing your website leads and sales
Grow your business with a digital marketing agency that has more than 20 years of proven experience with both B2B and B2C clients, delivering more SEO traffic, leads, and sales. Our SEO service specialties include the following:
Maintaining a successful SEO program requires a comprehensive, ongoing effort. At SEO Rocket, we’re here to help so you can focus on running your business.
WHAT DOES SEO SERVICE INCLUDE?
- Analysis of top-ranking competitors
- Keyword research and search analysis
- Technical SEO audit & fixes
- On-page SEO
- SEO content development
- Google Analytics installation & configuration
- Monthly SEO reporting & consulting
OUR 10 STEP SEO PROCESS
Before we recommend any solutions, we invest time to understand your business and industry. Learning more about your audience, your processes, and your goals allows us to develop your customized digital marketing plan and identify how your SEO will help accomplish your overall objectives.
- Your Goals– Our team works with you to define the actionable, measurable digital marketing goals that are important to you.
- SEO Site Audit– We use a variety of industry-leading specialized tools to get a comprehensive technical audit of your website’s strengths and weaknesses. Our team identifies and prioritizes the technical SEO elements and performance issues with your site that most affect your SEO results.
- Competitive Analysis– Our competitive digital marketing analysis allows us to compare your business to your top competitors so we can understand your specific competitive landscape and create an effective plan of action for you.
- Keyword Research & Search Analysis– Our team uses numerous research tools to analyze and identify the right search terms to target: those that represent the best opportunity to accomplish your goals.
- SEO Content– We coordinate with you to produce and promote unique, high-quality content on a routine basis that best serves the interests and needs of your audience. This content also supports your SEO plan by increasing topical relevancy and earning quality backlinks.
- On-site Optimization – We apply on-page optimization techniques to your website’s content and code to ensure everything is in-line with SEO best practices.
- Marketing Measurables– You can’t improve what you don’t measure. Before we begin your SEO services, we make sure that your site has all relevant reporting tools properly installed, configured, and working to report accurate performance data. Typical reporting tools that we rely on are Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Call Tracking (whenever phone call leads are important to your business growth).
- Monitoring Results– We routinely audit your site’s SEO health to analyze how well your results align with your goals, identify new opportunities for improvement, and continually watch for anomalies that may indicate issues that require further investigation.
- SEO Adjustments– As we gather and analyze your site’s performance data, our team makes SEO adjustments and offers recommendations designed to get the best results from your SEO campaign.
- Monthly Reporting – Get monthly reports and analysis from a dedicated SEO expert. Reports include an Executive Summary along with key performance data related to your stated digital marketing goals and recommendations. A quote for customized reporting is available upon request.
Did You Know?
81% of people perform online research before making a large purchase
75% of people never scroll past the first page of results
What do SEO services cost?
The cost of SEO services is determined by your scope of work, including: size of the website, number of technical issues to be fixed, strength of your competition, are you taking on some of the supporting work, will there be business locations to promote. For a typical small business website, we often recommend a budget around $1,000/month. That said, when a client’s budget is more limited than time, we offer reduced scope options at lower monthly rates.
Is SEO better than Google Ads?
Google Ads can put you at top of Google’s search results pages fastest and gives you direct control over your digital marketing. SEO delivers better ROI over the long-term by greatly expanding the number of related keyword searches you are found for over a period of several months. For the best of both worlds, we find that Google Ads and SEO compliment each other very well.
Want to earn more to get more website traffic, leads and sales? Start with search engines – where 93% of online experiences begin. Drive more people to your website and grow your business with SEO.