Did you know?
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
81% of people perform online research before making a large purchase
75% of people never scroll past the first page of results
Our 10 Step Process
Before we recommend any solutions, we invest time to understand your business and industry. Learning more about your audience, your processes, and your goals allows us to develop your customized strategy and identify how your SEO plan will help accomplish your overall objectives.
- Your Goals – Our team works with you to define the actionable, measurable digital marketing goals that are important to you.
- SEO Site Audit – We use a variety of industry-leading specialized tools to get a comprehensive technical audit of your website’s strengths and weaknesses. Our team identifies and prioritizes the technical SEO elements and performance issues with your site that most affect your SEO results.
- Competitive Analysis – Our competitive digital marketing analysis allows us to compare your business to your top competitors so we can understand your specific competitive landscape and create an effective plan of action for you.
- Keyword Research – Our team uses numerous keyword research tools to analyze and identify the right search terms to target: those that represent the best opportunity to accomplish your goals.
- Content – We coordinate with you to produce and promote unique, high-quality content on a routine basis that best serves the interests and needs of your audience. This content also supports your SEO plan by increasing topical relevancy and earning quality backlinks.
- On-site Optimization – We apply on-page optimization techniques to your website’s content and code to ensure everything is in-line with SEO best practices.
- Marketing Measurables – You can’t improve what you don’t measure. Before we begin your SEO services, we make sure that your site has all relevant reporting tools properly installed, configured, and working to report accurate performance data. Typical reporting tools that we rely on are Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Call Tracking (whenever phone call leads are important to your business growth).
- Monitoring Results – We routinely audit your site’s SEO health to analyze how well your results align with your goals, identify new opportunities for improvement, and continually watch for anomalies that may indicate issues that require further investigation.
- SEO Adjustments – As we gather and analyze your site’s performance data, our team makes SEO adjustments and offers recommendations designed to get the best results from your SEO campaign.
- Customized Reporting – We customize your monthly reports to include data related to your goals: key performance indicators you are interested in, an executive summary of your SEO results, and updated recommendations.
Why choose SEO Rocket?
Our core values emphasize delivering quality services to you. We create and implement plans that are best for what you want to accomplish and meaningful to your growth.
There Are No One-Size-Fits-All SolutionsWe take the time to find the right solution for your business. Most of our clients opt to start with a service audit or a Flight Plan where we provide you with your complete digital marketing road map.
You’ll Optimize Your Marketing InvestmentWe constantly track, measure, and analyze everything relevant to your advertising campaign in order to minimize your costs and maximize your results.
You Get A Support Team Of Experienced ExpertsWe offer more than 20 years industry experience and our team members have certifications in Google Analytics, SEO, and PPC specialties with Search and Shopping Ads campaigns. You’ll benefit from our in-house team of digital marketing specialists in SEO, Local SEO, PPC, Reputation Management, Analytics, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter. Your team will communicate any time-sensitive information to you and whenever you have questions, you can expect a reply within one business day.
You Get Detailed Monthly ReportsYour customized monthly reports include analysis and recommendations from our experts about your marketing results along with the performance data that impacts your bottom line.
You’ll Own All Marketing Assets That Are Created For YouSome providers won’t let you keep your work if you leave their services. Not us. You own your website, online accounts, content and ads.
What is SEO?SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is an on-going process designed to increase the quantity and quality of visitor traffic to your website from unpaid (i.e. organic) search results. The practice of SEO involves applying an understanding of how search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo!, Bing) rank webpages so you can outrank your competitors in search engine results.
What’s Included in SEO Services?We include the following in all of our SEO services:
- A customized digital marketing plan that aligns with your goals for your website
- A technical SEO audit of your website’s strengths and weaknesses
- A competitive analysis
- Keyword research and consultation
- Content evaluation and a plan to create and promote new information
- On-site content and code optimization
- Setup and configuration of measurement and analytics reporting
- Google My Business & Local citation optimization (Local SEO)
- Ongoing results tracking and campaign adjustments
- Monthly reporting and client recommendations
Should I hire an SEO company?An SEO agency takes care of the daily tasks of managing the health of your online presence so that you can focus on other aspects of your business. An experienced SEO professional will pour over audit results and performance and analytics data to identify opportunities and catch anomalies that need attention in a timely manner. In SEO, the only thing more expensive than hiring an expert is hiring an amateur.
How Much Do SEO Services cost?Today’s SEO is more complicated than ever. Agencies differ in experience, available support services, and pricing models (ours is a monthly retainer). SEO isn’t one-size-fits-all. We customize our SEO solutions and quotes to meet your digital marketing goals. Through our years of experience working in the industry, we’ve noticed a typical pattern. Generally speaking, there are three pricing tiers for SEO retainers:
- $1,000/Month or Less – In most cases, an SEO provider charging $1,000/month is likely cutting corners in service quality. A low-cost provider may be taking shortcuts and using techniques that could get you penalized. Most will also outsource to cheaper, second-language SEO providers. These providers often don’t have the experience or expertise to produce quality results.
- $2,000-$2,500/Month – This is typically the monthly minimum for a quality SEO provider with an experienced in-house staff and the resources necessary to meet the needs of most clients.
- $5,000/Month or More – This price level may be reasonable for larger site needs or in situations that require additional supporting services to meet the desired goals.
Can I Do One-time SEO?Many people confuse a one-time technical SEO repair of their website with SEO. Fixing technical website issues that impact SEO is simply one part of the overall search engine optimization process. SEO involves both on-site and off-site elements in an ever-evolving, competitive environment. SEO success requires an ongoing cycle of analysis and implementation, so you probably won’t see significant results from a one-time SEO effort.
How long will I need to do SEO?Search engines such as Google make hundreds of adjustments every year to improve the quality of their search ranking algorithms and search results pages. You should also expect that your competitors are (or will be) implementing their own SEO improvements. Your SEO competitive landscape is a dynamic environment that needs ongoing servicing to maintain success.
How long does SEO take?Most of our clients will see results in the first 3 to 6 months of SEO service. However, everyone’s competitive SEO landscape is unique. In highly competitive industries it may take up to a year of consistent application of quality SEO practices to ultimately earn the results you are after. Yet even in the most competitive situations, you will benefit from the SEO gains that are being made along the way toward your ultimate goal.
How Does SEO Rocket Track SEO Success?
If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it. Unfortunately, many business owners are not accurately tracking their advertising, marketing, website, or SEO performance. Before we begin your SEO services, we make sure that your site has all relevant reporting tools properly installed, configured, and ready to provide accurate performance data. The typical reporting tools we rely on are Google Analytics , Google Search Console, and Call Tracking (whenever phone call leads are important to your business growth).
What happens if I stop SEO?Once you stop applying SEO techniques, your hard-earned SEO results start to break down. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to reverse momentum once a website starts going in the wrong direction.
Contact the experts at SEO Rocket now and start growing your business.