Local SEO Services
SEO Rocket offers local SEO services to connect your business with your local customers when they need you.
Whether you are an independent business owner or a national brand with multiple locations, we work with you to implement a proven process and long-term strategy to drive customers to your business.
Local SEO is indispensable for any business with a physical location, or that serves customers in their local community.
Customers finding accurate and complete information about your business is important to you and your customers. A recent study finds that listing errors stop 63% of consumers from choosing a local business.
WHAT DOES LOCAL SEO SERVICE INCLUDE?
- Keyword research and search analysis
- Analysis of top-ranking competitors
- SEO Audit & fixes
- On-page Local SEO
- SEO Content development
- Local SEO Link Building
- Google Business Profile (f.k.a. Google My Business) optimization & management
- NAP (Name, Address, Phone) consistency with top citation sources
- RocketReviews for customer reviews and reputation management
- Google Analytics installation & configuration
- Monthly SEO reporting & consulting
Maintaining a successful Local SEO program requires a comprehensive ongoing effort. At SEO Rocket, we’re here to help so you can focus on running your business!
OUR 10 STEP SEO PROCESS
Before we recommend any solutions, we invest time to understand your business and industry. Learning more about your audience, your processes, and your goals allows us to develop your customized digital marketing plan and identify how your SEO will help accomplish your overall objectives.
- Your Goals– Our team works with you to define the actionable, measurable digital marketing goals that are important to you.
- SEO Audit– We use a variety of industry-leading specialized tools to get a comprehensive technical audit of your website’s strengths and weaknesses. Our team identifies and prioritizes the SEO elements and performance issues with your site that most affect your SEO results.
- Competitive Analysis– Our competitive digital marketing analysis allows us to compare your business to your top competitors so we can understand your specific competitive landscape and create an effective plan of action for you.
- Keyword Research & Search Analysis– Our team uses numerous research tools to analyze and identify the right search terms to target: those that represent the best opportunity to accomplish your goals.
- SEO Content– We coordinate with you to produce and promote unique, high-quality content on a routine basis that best serves the interests and needs of your audience. This content also supports your SEO plan by increasing topical relevancy and earning quality backlinks.
- On-site Optimization – We apply on-page optimization techniques to your website’s content and code to ensure everything is in-line with SEO best practices.
- Marketing Measurables– You can’t improve what you don’t measure. Before we begin your SEO services, we make sure that your site has all relevant reporting tools properly installed, configured, and working to report accurate performance data. Typical reporting tools that we rely on are Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Call Tracking (whenever phone call leads are important to your business growth).
- Monitoring Results– We routinely audit your site’s SEO health to analyze how well your results align with your goals, identify new opportunities for improvement, and continually watch for anomalies that may indicate issues that require further investigation.
- SEO Adjustments– As we gather and analyze your site’s performance data, our team makes SEO adjustments and offers recommendations designed to get the best results from your SEO campaign.
- Monthly Reporting – Get monthly reports and analysis from a dedicated SEO expert. Reports include an Executive Summary along with key performance data related to your stated digital marketing goals and recommendations. A quote for customized reporting is available upon request.
We offer SEO audits as a service to businesses who are looking for ways to improve their SEO results. Our best SEO managers will examine your SEO efforts and offer you the very same advice that we would implement if we were managing your account.
Did You Know?
82% of people using local search sites follow up with offline actions such as in-store visits and phone calls
89% of consumers make local, in-store purchases after conducting their product research online
LOCAL SEO FAQS
What is Local SEO vs SEO?
In addition to the on-site and off-site optimization techniques that are employed for SEO, Local SEO includes optimization with multiple online resources that are designed to help customers connect with the businesses in their community.
What kind of businesses need Local SEO?
Local SEO is needed by any business with a physical location, or that serves customers in their local community.
Is Local SEO better than Google Ads?
Google Ads can provide quick results and is an effective way to extend the geographic reach for your local business. However, as a long-term strategy, local SEO offers a better value. Contact us today and let’s find out whether your specific circumstances and needs indicate that you’ll be best served with local SEO or Google Ads, or both!
Contact SEO Rocket when you’re ready for your business to be more visible to your local customers in Google searches.